SC Communications Series Open Architecture Drag & Drop DSP
At SABINE we have a passion for digital audio. That's what we do. While DSP f|exibi|ity is important to us, the focus of our passion is superb audio performance first and foremost. If you care about audio performance and DSP flexibility - in that order - you share our passion. Our SC Series of digital audio processors is one of those products. Designed in U.S.A and built on the audio performance reputation of our 40 Bit Floating Point DSP Engine, SC brings a new level of audio performance, ease of use, and value to the world of open architecture - drag & drop audio processing for fixed audio installations.
SABINE SC-Series processors are available in four I/O configurations - 8x8, 8x16, 16x8 and 16x16 with Mic/Line input selection per input, 48V phantom power, and quality mic pre-amps. SC-Series model more versions provide Network I/O (16x16 Dante)- SC8008N, SC8016N, SCl608N, SC1616N.
From a large palette of audio DSP modules, create your personal DSP system design to accommodate eachu- nique project requirement. The SCcom software GUI is easy to use and auto features reduce DSP design time and network connection management (in DHCP mode).
Control SC via Ethernet using the included SCcom software GUI (or download at www.sabine.com), from any PC using our SABINE PC control designer, with the logic input/relay output ports, using optional SC Series -T7W Touch and VS4 wall control, or any third party controller.
Any fixed audio installation where Open Architecture-Drag & Drop DSP is preferred, where audio performance, ease of use, simplified connectivity, I/O flexibility, and value are a priority and where Network I/O capability are required.
- Open Architecture-Drag & Drop DSP
- 48kHz, 40 Bit Floating Point DSP Engine
- High Performance 24 Bit Converters
- Premium Grade Mic Pre-Amps 8x8, 8x16, 16x8, 16x16 I/O Models
- Mic/Line Input Selection per lnput 48V Phantom Power
- SC-Series Provide Network I/O Flexibility
- Ethernet Connectivity and Control
- Easy to use SCcom Software GUI
- Auto Design and Connection Features
- Optional SC Series Wall Controls
- In Development - additional DSP modules, a browser based control app, break-out boxes, AVB card